Re: [jose] Adding a X509/PKIX JWK type? [WAS: issues with x5c in JWE]

"Salvatore D'Agostino" <sal@idmachines.com> Fri, 08 February 2013 20:10 UTC

From: Salvatore D'Agostino <sal@idmachines.com>
To: 'Brian Campbell' <bcampbell@pingidentity.com>, 'John Bradley' <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>
References: <CA+k3eCRbkefo3M+7QK_anM+H-VQLj2b+Jvw+8EXKPnSuc4Y_7Q@mail.gmail.com> <DAD9D0F9-1889-41B8-8F87-2FC689E9397B@ve7jtb.com> <CA+k3eCQqTpiTdDwdkqFNU9UApM8H4TjjkKq+XupSQuhLkbjRsg@mail.gmail.com> <BF7E36B9C495A6468E8EC573603ED94115109840@xmb-aln-x11.cisco.com> <0BC322C1-A6C5-46B8-BC2A-3A7E000952EF@ve7jtb.com> <CA+k3eCTi1Ss2grSALqZngtnCfv8ks0xRm_uXaeA7cdngua4_VQ@mail.gmail.com> <BF7E36B9C495A6468E8EC573603ED9411510A1F3@xmb-aln-x11.cisco.com> <BF7E36B9C495A6468E8EC573603ED9411511DB49@xmb-aln-x11.cisco.com> <89EBA4C7-2599-4230-9E1B-646E550DBFB8@ve7jtb.com> <CA+k3eCReyceVZAf=TSP26JM2JK0BpDOE1RkAkqBu3UWkVTbYRw@mail.gmail.com>