Re: [jose] The role of JWK

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Thu, 14 August 2014 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DEm/TXDMoidKn1QFv+PBHmJLTxThkdGoRBbJ0v1AJPY=; b=aUhkrQiwM28gJMKhHnVXJN5klm5yORasmcKDQRz40VxVVEbFWsBbEdk/Gj0b1ixfVo TPSvShImCxXxrMYq36eR6Yu4jEA8jq1xdadncJdBaTTInhC3O0CqMNGkWCLU6dFQsAtD DTn0ODDIKvRUeIklbXToW4egHitQa1/3yOVQ+jWYaUvKuV0WnA/ArMTIRKCf5Vkr5jk7 0cDpvGIE8xlnczizzlPDeXyhObBdnW/zPv03QGK1YOU3iS//1lKll+Srq6vb+qEWvPJN qkvXkA0QdSrjm8GYlk7YI2UAAzHWZgkB3VtGmwmj/kAEk0sk5wKVQ+AuaxkXhh13y3mJ H+WQ==