Re: [jose] The role of JWK

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Thu, 14 August 2014 17:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=KoIUWyzwufn37bVL8hQ1GqJ1FsskNTvRV0zLgsJpeOc=; b=B845Rt9EiMztM+ouzSm7Bm3qBcGCFCVTv/b56XTQ7cJn8PzjGGPIgB8oW4p1XHC+ud KdYVrIcMYZpwZpKKi8T2ilkaN6DDJzl6Cv5wXFmt9nIsjdgjH+v3BeVv7pFP5gxYPCJZ 4lVfVxekhXdNpJSQogD7z2oJNI4gcdY1/hLSevAw+KXNzySsStQiTZ3/Gaa9A0W2dXa0 xkeVFobcDd2bt5GuaDnH90OZ/fKsnBxpsq7pzZDnd5Qb9TgizfbXFB4H0b8mOK2cEbZy LknxKaEpotqKxxUs4+q6d1C0NCRGgncVtIakrN9mE3/xF8On5UtIa6sBP2OT6rof/Bve LT4g==