Re: [Json] JSON Schema

Henry Andrews <henry@cloudflare.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 04:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RQGmykCQQ1Qq7xP5YS1ySHotKwM4jOZrC5p3vI5jCYE=; b=dRtlCrSHhm9EpFzpnRxwm5pANPmxiZ4MYF2u8wuC9VGv8PrYjw1/t+xK5/Ovyppn6s gdQCw2T0DkrDs8lKILMKToynq3TZP0hmx+F/HcABPA9uTxU/9q9zZJgnXInBe+LhkC2E kfp9P3Yhg+hoXjlV3snlbJd3JFeS3sDQar8y4jcw9h5HEzPbeYkqn55TQ6glYyGvmbdg CrYWSEnDQkXneIx4+GrKuZWD4nVI/cb8cXwxkmYdFlk3mOHMOy83sRG/LpikI0RGqZen LdB2/ZkdMu+17iVDptbFpjmRUfT0Lkf/uHl9rbaM/nSoWZfrti8TyvqYjOpc4OW91N0+ YrMA==
References: <CANp5f1OzPukQ9T69kDaVVTXs0DYdXzY+n=AN6iVRgKKHR4S9CA@mail.gmail.com> <1ECAA6AB-6A96-4E45-AB5C-22F53673FBE1@vpnc.org> <CANp5f1MmExKf1JGwTFPZcnVOSRVMYFTwsxPDHXgs9hERXsUu1g@mail.gmail.com> <CAChr6SyeBCh-FEzk+zdRW9NGz-ZvNXogJ+KEKnoco+U_RwELbg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+Lwgt4rHvC8wPHvSigV+fNTURbZKBmEN2aBCvd55DiHBE1A@mail.gmail.com> <CANp5f1PEaax_8CWo9PDfb+kh3XRsutqyyPySEX2OQetdSzUPAw@mail.gmail.com> <4E44E944-B830-40EF-8E33-005BF5172CCA@vpnc.org> <CANp5f1PO7SwTDjmnV5D+X5JKjqEsxVPiNcX+czisB5HrKOwXPA@mail.gmail.com>