Re: [Json] JSON Schema

Henry Andrews <henry@cloudflare.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 02:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ltNrWiVkB5DRJWy2CqDUq4A8YkE8poO2rHOz7vjMFDQ=; b=fmolgcy7xc14tllsXtfdYUwYbf50Ih0aZF0Mf5pc/eYG1DZAzqwqPp1LHG8DfPbpTy 1i30h5M/S7mwWNN2TalN1fDq5QOcCle60r6KXHOklsytQG6hGKVuHsdwlmp8JA2OAaCr 79/U+nF3fS53jr09Zsj64m7G83RJfRW0dky9xaOxeVWteD0OlF1IBZBr2soi1LiyLcmz 5aVRgZPCuFa1gMJgIljYgl9cHWxbrMii8Q2Vkxahl8E0nC13uC5dNKgNvPPDiBR0c1p6 zWyyG5OCgr4QbuyCzG8fLAEo+WwxsT03a10QcyBirKitzj0U4H9YWZSBJpUBf20TAJWA 71xQ==
References: <CANp5f1OzPukQ9T69kDaVVTXs0DYdXzY+n=AN6iVRgKKHR4S9CA@mail.gmail.com> <1ECAA6AB-6A96-4E45-AB5C-22F53673FBE1@vpnc.org> <CANp5f1MmExKf1JGwTFPZcnVOSRVMYFTwsxPDHXgs9hERXsUu1g@mail.gmail.com> <CAChr6SyeBCh-FEzk+zdRW9NGz-ZvNXogJ+KEKnoco+U_RwELbg@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+Lwgt4rHvC8wPHvSigV+fNTURbZKBmEN2aBCvd55DiHBE1A@mail.gmail.com> <CANp5f1PEaax_8CWo9PDfb+kh3XRsutqyyPySEX2OQetdSzUPAw@mail.gmail.com>