Re: [Json] JSON Schema

Henry Andrews <henry@cloudflare.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 02:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0hoLy7d3QtHsHifVeszHOnv2Alg0M6GONROYHVKlyGo=; b=p14UO1pCbXqXn6RB6nqqV/x0ZMjd5OS8kNc4USrDClRQln7CKG+NsOmhO9YZlozlhK JLqa/sPFY2V5DfzHKGqrcGEhw0UvT1rcjsaTozw/9wqklnfbKIpaV6b2cf7uZ305Fokw wXbt1juZdMfLpZquwXtuKp/J7P5PKuWJrP/TmmTiKSw/JBNmMB3vcjrOSCYUCNmb5Enm SDLYjPU0ScMSYNaUv7lOHqXF7/jAVocP+pD02yf47YMje2I2oeQZhkDGLW1XQO70YN8g zaFhQG0EU/cDPEcA2Q/S2DJwIGud/Kp3rwmvyy2WxBb/Lo0pSMlui3eogIOk0UwN1BL2 TQsg==