[Json] About the Upcoming Consensus Calls

"Matt Miller (mamille2)" <mamille2@cisco.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 03:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7989; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1371612421; x=1372822021; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=zaXMQNOHaTs2GNEhER/6BY8+dD8wpMtMBm7659ptmkM=; b=Y63Tnad3eh3uum6IWQe9BjwekRJ1LEyKvEKxgG/GurG0yvCSANeuw+AR TFQ2NErC2E3sx/30d0NPVrdNR16GZF2CEQuIjzTXSX8JaN+GkEgCrU/P/ i+CLSK6BebRtPnWECbpnBSZa1t2oqsDdrIB3ic1pPaHR2KbCIo2fmWuxi Y=;