Re: [karp] Karp Agenda 2: KeyStore?

Gregory Lebovitz <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 22 March 2010 21:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Kas8/I9H50AnhEvgXjCuSva72RmwQvOHVlxv/QozISE=; b=UZuzYgGXgDzYrJAo0/QdUpQdaDXn3O2rj6fQni0b1Wdx/3oj+3YQUfXL/iEFL0tdF+ a0UnnWDLK8MxzFCdHw8KOocVFn9bOG5SzAweZD2iqXqdbwCn4ys6/fdCgtu6c4eTFI/A QgtesAejvvVEZ1v187wU9qAhc7U3xnM1Tef9s=