RE: [L2CP] Revised WG Charter Draft

"Voigt, Norbert" <norbert.voigt@siemens.com> Thu, 06 April 2006 12:21 UTC

Subject: RE: [L2CP] Revised WG Charter Draft
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:21:42 +0200
From: "Voigt, Norbert" <norbert.voigt@siemens.com>
To: "Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com>
Cc: l2cp@ietf.org

Hi Wojciech,
I'm quite comfortable with the changes after the BOF session.
There is one highly desired goal and that's accordance with DSLF scope (in that context).
I guess it's hardly to achieve as well, but we should start using the same wording, e.g. the names of the use cases. Please check the revised version of WT-147 (dslf2006.147.01 from March 17th) that reflects the agreed scope and wording. Do you think this would be feasible?

Regards,
Norbert.