Re: Call for Participation: Using IP Overlays to provide L2 Virtualization

Giles Heron <giles.heron@gmail.com> Tue, 04 October 2011 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3VH5sMhMaBSDanjWfc6eetHOiCspVUs69BIRv/bs6qc=; b=Dgv8E6qo+9VMQeQgKuzSD1i6uBiEXY5UOWbdKqDHH50Mkat41iI8UZ4clTOivf81rP S5DsqB787ZL6eVzHtvPwvhzp7KcQL1ixeOpbgS6NU9TZVJw4YXpZsorTiQHzWvKAEpBb MdrYJNFL+I1FTYjTiDohZHIprfNE6QiXvOmGw=