Re: [L3sm] Followup of RFC8049bis

David Ball <daviball@cisco.com> Wed, 05 July 2017 11:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21030; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1499255214; x=1500464814; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=dTFq98eIp6497IQTho8vJKS9aCS9Hx3O+Kcf7Jt5yco=; b=CKjuK09NHW71/VyPZq2V31qsS8V9FbVRMZjoAyHZmeNQp98+u7f94AIk 9gwEZaOPKrLneuhfUbPyp6yBjOf7L1lPd4vHx6yYk6sTfL5t5PgoLNE5F RIFal5Qk3HMjzb0hTf64RlxkWox9oI6+k/LoDHoU0uf7q+rhIVinJLtzo M=;