Re: Possible Shutdown of L3VPN

Ben Niven-Jenkins <ben@niven-jenkins.co.uk> Tue, 24 January 2012 09:59 UTC

Subject: Re: Possible Shutdown of L3VPN
From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <ben@niven-jenkins.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:59:03 +0000
References: <CAJNg7VJFnTEWEJWMRJ6dy+TFSEVqGtwmFGFCpPw8yzqExE_BRg@mail.gmail.com> <14C7F4F06DB5814AB0DE29716C4F6D671CF51277@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <E4F48EA2-B1BA-488F-A630-05B379691763@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <1D70D757A2C9D54D83B4CBD7625FA80EA81894@MISOUT7MSGUSR9I.ITServices.sbc.com> <1E20A067-9908-41FE-9739-19850A3DCA93@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <E81B62FB-6417-4E4F-B735-4CBE4ED9AE46@cisco.com>