Re: [Last-Call] [homenet] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18

Matt Brown <ietf@mattb.net.nz> Thu, 20 October 2022 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mattb.net.nz; s=20190916; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Cc:To: Subject:Message-ID:Date:From:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender :Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=2UuCrn1dr/4L/G6W0zUQKVEkv5jUTOyLx/OHu4PVz+s=; b=gpujGyMsR5epgSLdgNHN2b6Di+ 6mPsYhbXMSzhWyTQCZf+xFHVJDosdPoNNnsGA+ybi7fHFfffNXymMyKWbkxFb7Ig/v7vmul97LhxY 6P8/kWgnwKwb/ldoEhG4ShvKDYrFBlgRNpndeHiRquhk8MAwcUjWA9ADrCOGlENjSZaI=;