Re: [Last-Call] [homenet] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2022 04:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/+57YKWGXLQ+E1tdb7M73Tn81w23dBNhjEm7AU6+U9I=; b=TnefxUu25YEGmJs9a9eZPSy0K77DQx+6i/sqETjz2S+tKFKTqYayc+DRBqjNEJYz1t tya29QZ3MNG/IewvN+Yf6dWsxYFXeInr0odPbQEyMx50lXHBod/2Hfwgq7eG0hGt5JMN Nlp544KZILMVKzPfGsbZzs0WdfGhS4mGb1QGnt9kYLhrXc45Katob37IAGjHbGPGn+NQ 807UvkyxSSx1KadwF6plSfSImAwlySXIOpBtyb6/D1Aaj7XKl2YhQrR8/CIi24+2iExr aqBzyzi8vxpKaO1v35JHEgT25tqqG486sKL/J0ti5tSX2XfwKpeIUBhoNAnLWWzpGyXH e1kQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/+57YKWGXLQ+E1tdb7M73Tn81w23dBNhjEm7AU6+U9I=; b=TR1e9CjKAC90VPqQXnBB+TOXDaKOGgc4pcOKrW3RiSI1cl7VtwSGOYwLR3T1RWzyjN 34dkS/xcxOPZC7FDaQGMP4fvVeJDh2Z9CWJIJOofN2sCXQDfS6tOmzXKomaUzwGnIQyj LkiwZZKrfJDpH1hqefiOBUafxzqLlCCGBegVktjIc6YzC2URfgXm1GnUotlr13J2uvLq UF64d3cPUTbr6hnfS6u1Xy08fin69V4fIdE43NS6EUSmwYWV3HzEekol+9To6ZULi7xA PvW27gyYpx6HbNUa2vFeIzvTlCr2hFv44fvFq1x3kMA+V1uYGClg3CTKhadbV7v/IEMB gj0g==