Re: [Lime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-11.txt> (Generic YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations, Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols) to Proposed Standard

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 20 October 2017 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Xt5DS6HZH71eNvt/sqWz5jATzp2WzcOiwHFZpDubdK0=; b=e0dYCWeoFO5v1iYJvNrrciMfhevnGCQtyZxCBtPlwS5VEx7aAgDv9owPtzpx84z9Na 0V6MvVUasGq9qM6JJOSkmI7gyxCgw15IlmcuPHVx+vXBwfXbw7Pxsdg/b0OZWqa7qiIi WvF/75Zlsr9tlLCMfwO6oPElmxkcvqazYpsYskhEhY0Ej+XmjmWwicnNzG+5GM4A1Rqv 2g/FGBMhqux+UVwyEg41WLxZ9l3wvmdzuwuAe0daEJrkgq5wmdSbg2qorjOTQKqBw6Bw 0277UW4yhlt6roawU2I+wCkSiBcn0X1qMmW8EboCDj89i14ThPQrhLLpW0b0GninKDCj 3pAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Xt5DS6HZH71eNvt/sqWz5jATzp2WzcOiwHFZpDubdK0=; b=V444JNi4P/cYWuZKdgA38jsnvR2jpMKz3J4EZbakThm4kEx2vsT7sYnO2Jl35B0XSk KG65e2YlatuQDznGphb+7KMFK8nhJA83PwsIJqiY9g66XZBK4wo5Nn3qe2XABgiR9e3/ Xf705GvwQQI/sTzYNgMkTEh/aJBT/N1l2LmJCY3svTrX0q8WotqyWt8OdyQIen+7hRuq nWBY+wxMEiVhSWdN5K3LPaRWNk8NQKNxBvFPK+gYsHu3jyAeV9h6MTRMmtKT4wXjhSCE jArT5ENA9S4w5EB7yVFA19MUfOelAlVJOv/1k76lWdUntXDaLyNNr4IO+SU25I6eIA4C tKIA==