Re: [lisp] LISP SDN

Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <arnatal@ac.upc.edu> Wed, 19 February 2014 12:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=IWSqzv0QnQLpXO7UiL7I6+s9d1/GPw/qdMFqdNE0dQo=; b=UaxAGonu2NqWmXF/NrW3y46mGlQ4rGrd+2hWCCI9cE6lvahkJlJCXCyo+AclUnJNQ5 kYc1g0eFbPuHnR3lf2Tgd+NiURdOF43Hd3xELbs/vKvm5qNjMkeEkssqF5QJz/iRoOeJ q7jWquWDvJtaXKy7M2Kkbt39e2F9feWU3chpB5Px4EGQ8JUben1XjcVtWt4K/6En8LiJ pN/CtzwAmXRjq9OIcZUMc2AlsufKxJNCeKHnz+RMPGSoE/3L1bfk8bV1MCUd8/5z16qJ ovo2Gf6nMGw2646IxmFjV4i7ivTa8aXTArKro1UIimDHesIAgZDqXHNf73yod7TF6kCr u6Ww==