Re: [lisp] LISP SDN

Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <arnatal@ac.upc.edu> Tue, 18 February 2014 10:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=X3h4OC/qsVEXv4ZDwjxLf0dFwdzqKHzQu78xds4Exy4=; b=bIn9/DfnH5OQEyfhpnp2TRgnBi1mgsghQAGENggHoiCxnfRqm6/IKT3gXtTRQOR/QN N2rjlxqm2zymgctTkw0A3T8U+AC2jnSIIqVjInH82jFfKxQUN3I601/vgeN09GldGG/Z 1ELXVD2HaMUqVBdgM/oKMaH2t6ohFJPHCQRaW9CM4gCadLWv4PqeabIN2h3BbnuZmqJU MrvnGrHtUYJhlaNZ9Mn+ck9JmoqblnnGZeMYj7NbG2FzGvH+QXUfUIlI4kdZtWvkuPeo VcgR8PlUAE7Q4qAVfQOq2pVvPXimXszL2lMUZmpZnKyLLoyW3EF0vMIi/QyDn7QSl4rB BUtA==