Re: [lisp] A Stab At Opportunistic Encryption for LISP

Roger Jørgensen <rogerj@gmail.com> Wed, 05 March 2014 07:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=inba0rZn1IS3O01gL3LXS7WB9qNBFKMvk0F2dVxV0VE=; b=mNTrgwbLH0BxYX3C30XQe42vEz0+71lvD8AiIdbLKajghp+Vejdg0xDWj46lOc909g z76g8qptXzxtz8hRUGgSw2aMge/7oG46+5ohQiLEVmFSHNRjeC8slQ2XAUdgveeT6/eg ch+ebAxBroTjoRARYxtTOKjCf5jFqmoZiLgfiPknkztmXzTCnOHnykQwKMuWe5UE9m8K WTZJNeM7KCKNINgd/f5CwCImwcD43MtPbNZzJsv+Qa5SnI7xy5dfu+dxVjXyMDYJByAx X9s1rk3Xfq8j4j+HggjKZ4cmY0TTkwQwnECDxL9fUY+SGaMlNDkVXHYIalIaVGplG20Y LDVw==