Re: [lmap] Call for contributions and Agenda time in Berlin

Javier Bustos Jiménez <jbustos@niclabs.cl> Tue, 09 July 2013 23:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=CE1uGeMJqLrn9UUKs5SpOlxOMArU9bzwbY4K69emb6s=; b=I5wfo15+fHGeTqUWwAsJz2z5ZBgeAFuWgS/LriaVC9NbkzuhpxPb7wZf3LVKBaPIWB LQMCyPfa0pmI04akiAAOx/BMaCxE/QL2vdD7xAw6+jCPOrSrxWKOs+LSAvCbQ1nT5dpE Md79ubGc9jaZRJrZOGyJGTODEduUYolAtlCSbANaL38iVD7oA8WlHZT5TzyHGkGer+DE 6yY4VO5EMv62yH7idzVkC6OMlTG99mm1f38htUHVFneU731UpnghbKBCuEQ+zkTkrAqW uGPLXe53FlQjPSVk2Q9Zm/vlpN6XMfjqETPgY9CezdmPHFh6g+lcsnH6s/0FSa5r3SLI ZyKw==