Re: [lmap] Call for contributions and Agenda time in Berlin

"Marc Linsner (mlinsner)" <mlinsner@cisco.com> Tue, 09 July 2013 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15283; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373381652; x=1374591252; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=fVEUHe1lilOxOh+W9mQHLiAHJWobVdtUVwMAUOC6hLc=; b=UiZSdkW53FrZTz4s7b8FUI0rtgdvWbbLYbs+bskEma9GLAjP5efyHUwr 6T2Glu09xfXoVQ+cqKZeZz5/poTdoBjQcU+V/rSlyN7w0Z8wNvHUwnRWD 84Qcqb136nQuZiGx+tzk0YthwxKF5WoH/HGKoIki4pRL0M0vszoTJ7lOO 0=;