Re: [Lsr] AD Review of draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-13

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 30 August 2018 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=r44BkJN4UDGOWKAUB6yrVJWEZsuCbJVuAIvxLkk5oFI=; b=ntPr7Q89Ph2IIhJdUifg7ogyc4HqUW9b6AORfFpIxztSZbl1mXXiWBUDfHfkVQz5Tk qn3BJ4gafAF1jkg3Qb1OWq5cpBPjjBzXTpM1EhsTuTQH4QNqDmGGmYYcXbLmbKKRyHI+ +nYbN7Du726oYepUCr7omP034n+kA0eYUvWcesUNwSW8nFKWGh97F3Ls1AZ72oixAs3e D7UzTPZ+l9UU2enE1UyRJzWZd1kjz7x2Y1tEmfzEkIuco1ViRLCSbVlbma2utVvGJ+rV jf5pnBm2O0Cki/IPOpIwO5bPc/hvhNuqjS839sDjn0lUTheS128OdbTjqAzmHqB7Zf4y 3i6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r44BkJN4UDGOWKAUB6yrVJWEZsuCbJVuAIvxLkk5oFI=; b=C+ax9kX57Gz+jJvkrsD0D2JwoTWBQ3zo4Y406lzf9cBEq6qTU9cRC/Dh1dIin0AM7l vALzFkbmNZRzOVEtXbAt2shHHtO86j4WWXo0bA2Vvo6YOlukLBh+UwWOi75gyni0E86A uTO7U2uDd3twOaeYovb1I5c3V80gCPF5DKOK0z/15gaBarUL11WVTpIJ2HLthb4FZP6X s2vUeM+ymjfhOkVPFTqOoWs7v79nVdCCtYJhTrh/eOyHFwREJh2g4XLjUJA8kSDyMs/B D3hKYsm5e/0NoYLwDyBQWPdJyKVUVns+DMygpZWOMeRCRDFMIJ3APzIVqNhjA+iLbGSR Qjbw==