Re: [Lsr] 【Request AD Step In】 Working Group Adoption of "IGP Unreachable Prefix Announcement" - draft-ppsenak-lsr-igp-ureach-prefix-announce-04

Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 03 November 2023 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699027759; x=1699632559; darn=ietf.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=1WBL+QJravDhILP8dEtbWV9eki8+U6DbYrbOzm7gF7I=; b=jiHg/EHYH+4g7GdYc3lN4r0N4tqE10o3FBj7mxa6JKBn0+gPLA2cNoMFWDfkezPNd3 YUpvZII5f8pswq5dfwcpeF7a34VPjuTMPnHBNncLwwtsKXKmiZTSAMRc5sOIQcdfs42/ 9zB8ap/v4nhijL+F616BKLGd2puq3+7JqI3JkHk9YnhZDRMV0E+kq2kYUsoX/qHeQ/Fr znAiCeN93a/W4Lx4EnJp8kFOc48ZA9dQ+9siMLsJl0zoZfL8TzSYYqcR4NtUOzgTDtDS ICva3BexPv9jL7DLsVV7DfsCZDHwVbVJmRy6VWZXWlBBB/Sqf+OjfOiyss20XEejJCKF uOVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699027759; x=1699632559; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1WBL+QJravDhILP8dEtbWV9eki8+U6DbYrbOzm7gF7I=; b=DHoJS56mKPvY74fm7U67N3Uchc/+dVyQMPfcofVUsi1K6SIK+7CnqclVG8OGrDVuui 2vZCqh/FfNPYbUkj/PnbaHZtB1q+Q+P8PtSMi8VpslKNz7b5jraFJ1JnTT4NC5i1gQhE e8kYobHcjfhvY0dMgMk6GAjnH1V+csiKrY+3hA2wL2OwC0Vs79kHaZh0c/BKeRTImeHF WeL6E/YKHs4sdOg/N8Uw5Er7XBbSabqrqBX5VGMhJe/xZO3ZApPuCLB49036u9Kt2o2Q qps+SpcHAjEEVYt9X6S3LgPocROBBYoKRfe3Mow7EI+roej63x4wVdfmh4Q0l/kpwoVM uHIQ==