[Lsr] 答复: 【Request AD Step In】 Working Group Adoption of "IGP Unreachable Prefix Announcement" - draft-ppsenak-lsr-igp-ureach-prefix-announce-04

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Wed, 20 September 2023 09:22 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Acee Lindem' <acee.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: 'John Scudder' <jgs=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, 'Christian Hopps' <chopps@chopps.org>, 'lsr' <lsr@ietf.org>, draft-ppsenak-lsr-igp-ureach-prefix-announce@ietf.org, 'tom petch' <ietfc@btconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 17:22:07 +0800
Subject: [Lsr] 答复: 【Request AD Step In】 Working Group Adoption of "IGP Unreachable Prefix Announcement" - draft-ppsenak-lsr-igp-ureach-prefix-announce-04

Hi, Acee, John:

My proposal to solve the issue is that we can discuss the merge possibility for the contents and author list of WG document at the IETF 118 on-site meeting.
I think you (also LSR experts within the list) can't deny draft-ppsenk was inspired by our draft.
It's unfair to ignore the adoption call of https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement/,

Detail replies are inline below.

Best Regards

Aijun Wang