Re: [Lsr] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-lsr-isis-fast-flooding-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 05 April 2024 12:20 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712319600; x=1712924400; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ilAlM7HgCWjGhth9EXAvM0Pax+nWdOuPPsLmTViYB4o=; b=eYm0qcryvKEwn5MSihJOwQxNTlj6LnWFh3i7DjWfoZUKTsEzsLH92cRHLD3zt4Y7Tk SJ6E6nNIlrCsaQpjdPWQoIgtohYD2bky+QuR3AeQRJ90GYordiZdkwvd17+nE6ylFHa8 eiBcCetg7ulumJeai8ZNFVXRHmUegR1nS+Yo2SF+R+p8AUHyaIp1WBemJd3Z9NqwnBmc 63um+E5ZRU0VzpflkxL1oA3k/6A7ngsEC2aKRqfqJUEflKVwDiYTxpiUqcL2DAoprsR1 RScblNXZKHin1/613xMNjUXDmgeyGxZxEcoCQI9Q2UmfdJi6ProI8E35k567gTYU0khP 9WbA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712319600; x=1712924400; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ilAlM7HgCWjGhth9EXAvM0Pax+nWdOuPPsLmTViYB4o=; b=p2PwUuK58DBCWTaW16q4xH6a0r19OGkE6h/SmEw5+r2uZBDR/w5L5Hhnab0U4/U37M wlYudPobzoFyc3Q8w4rlgPp4OyaPl+9T1SzAww2m3NvayL9xuJMVLFHulr5Q+bjpYl89 khe9bWmhMXTNmisTxPn+94ilcrEDQ1EYeSg8Ar7fuxowmNyMOOZYNGWzU1bmEW7uBg7k plxKA/jPot1dqzm2EKjI2knYzxbbLTvyAWCkURNiqWFaX0wcVPy1hcAj1wh6BNyCZdej 9IRNIp3gvoqY851u8eaGbSIksQtiy7BS+2gb8jZgyrBPzvmanvvln4Qs8RfbniV0OQve skVg==