Re: [Lsr] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-lsr-isis-fast-flooding-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2024 09:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712828001; x=1713432801; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=x4oUme3BoRLTqZWyFkGKok0hDsVDE9T3F1h4QngWR4U=; b=E+MZafERSlhwcOmoHksXh+tFFV+aXLPEVP/Bg4TGq4LXEVtZxBfLKRM63cTg73+gwZ 6gPBloPMUrNZ/XyNYQwy7VhR1Fh2DURWrgItRwklHBXa0vw5XHM0j2R38E6ijfW6aQff crl7tp4vQUXteVyWsgZoVYslHx4uh1R9ApuzK1q8mUO5LGK1WoSkt1QsidOpPq/y8FBB ilCaDEf6hXZ2AGkV+hwL3wBBehCnq1CJJzvhZYBpUjF5BI1+bzi/RH0sxKGT5UnjzTk5 a33vUaalkVDBY6EeRzk2k+E0ESH/abL1edTbv8BnutuI59pI0obhFAYzKJHPnbd0fvX1 /JlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712828001; x=1713432801; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=x4oUme3BoRLTqZWyFkGKok0hDsVDE9T3F1h4QngWR4U=; b=E45BtJJHuZDFSCld0Q1Yi7v8PfrPdc9RTg6l/RzyWArZY27+nqSUybAZKXIdGOar2n ncIHLSFYstJVQJzuzGnPrFQhieOk2Fao6GzgP3asRF6i0Z3EUl8OZ1sX8Rl8GQfGMgXR KilNGPfEb2J/p3laFcmiGmQNFS8evTHfLJ87GigajrThcLQ9q7CH0CGtcY6w1KOBDL+u ieuEVPNEQGktaHCmaHWBwkI8va//r5xLZ4P4hL73l2xC4NhbdQfm89yiM2EHEkh1VxJ4 9Gg6W6gnbQ52QwFsMmXVIewMXigcA8P6eWMBspRZzyb7daDiAHT16Q3HFVMKij8/1mQO 0Tvg==