Re: [Lsr] "Prefix Unreachable Announcement" and "IS-IS and OSPF Extension for Event Notification"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 14 October 2021 01:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vhHtZLtElSc1p8g6aC7D90DCKwSB4dfal/4pkCeiJsQ=; b=FsRmefMMbVDgEJdy9b4nlE/qmrc0qZaPTov3a2S6+dwX+M8xoQFKgKdu+LB/F1pbW2 ReAbq6He3tHTqBXKlcC/syF9ufUmWwp2fXpkTlefdmjT4/sTTHIWY00nRB9LJGErZ4iq D298d2f2fVw1mbU3fvU/RKIbithResthfXW9Rb/ZqhxKDBqF27xwVsEf/qhbJbecsjFI 0wsBbPyS62nh5g73Mg94KjYyF1bULjCxthbiJ9Lzx2GAuIei7MvN7tP5BMlK19YFL/O9 FsidXRTFVK7ShnyRGBA4TiDAgdhkWWtElK5l3GzZoja1XyPhlMF4VYyQ5xmwzlAr91z/ g32A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vhHtZLtElSc1p8g6aC7D90DCKwSB4dfal/4pkCeiJsQ=; b=Vo5in7AjlNFjnH5mkwbo1m0tVEbiGALMAg2PeM2oTpwCdS8+w5kj2+xnllhz1SR/dQ RBxvtvwq+LLv9So5xmuj69J+fCZ9hcsAuPYOvjBQbKRm3oDwjU8CIVPvvIn13EJetswt P6xKGUIswyQ5DBJdhMSiJgQ9EGHGkiLrAznFX21DHKmIzyUv6NazNVqN5gIhzwMXfF5I aJlqsGyBbI92abfseMyRXz4AWnPSSgg1uxWKk0iwTmYpB3dgRLi1+b5YVQixRBX0f7Ly hVyJr9xb7/u0wJRKGcgoLguEle5yrQkNTQzHrzSy36t+znDAklMA3PNBT6Jg0impHtjB 0fww==