Re: [Lsr] WG Adoption Call for draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes-02

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 13 January 2022 05:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0+Dkbfc7Mby6sUpxLtf6J5bsKrk5rEo8kKkVpk3N6fQ=; b=OZM/JIId5esJqF7WMdHCSl6Lo++8NqmnYfX2yibRTMyWEZGgClKmYG31QGzAFHTZtH Fsw5/Jl6YaMUFpCL+nMR7n6CHkwpNfZD3pMqwqrV9HtEemBvyApTn9aJbdSF1AFTgWp8 OfPkoe+8KR4ipvCjuLVeK4VltWT3u4vRZ8mw3i+jyMkfmqJHiQekQ+pNZ5L05Ghq5603 jSTRxpMAOeK3hKAIRMtILZ+2z9HjLQUJKpv+Ozzkb5E2k3eopY3zra8akcPEwqxb4cDD ZETR2FIMSjrtzZi9ZymONi7XJJGXCoU0mSP68+zcs1ubHlnTq9jL51Km94tTkUOzfKIp NOGg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0+Dkbfc7Mby6sUpxLtf6J5bsKrk5rEo8kKkVpk3N6fQ=; b=AkqjkLVug81lEPpvKau4ZBeDrRA1YjDfRuIPP8kiSbAkb316cf0xEPSgG0oiCwMzTU 6FrjN653STFpWsgAoIcm7LYhaKVSdEp3u4VRqOv9cW1dUw9sgzs8X8US61HeZ6fiZt/o UCprAuFiK6xyHWAXGNOqFFO4kx0EM8bLxqxEfSYGYQ5kEORXH8TSnhc//9JErcWgyQJh fRYW8GC0i0cMB9Iu7sG9ZPYwzBUvV3AL+ZJ5n5hd48HAt6zaJ1lm7IIf1hS3cDvp44xB ucKUUrQCbt5FXGRvxb8Ia8jaQBzZZz6S3h9NdA5C2FN6prwTrM3SZ6wzRST2Cl9NEo7I j3mw==