Re: [Lsr] Comments on draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2024 05:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.082 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1711083879; x=1711688679; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=puEnmpuMtWIod2k1UVfCqIWzYygqIhxZTCOJAAHsezs=; b=d3i2J1c/u8dop2k8Vi4brHKSVw7dMDpZXxW3C+D0a/ukwMA6SFsX0swegEvFr8BFMr J15aaXj4jRXQTmfKYEBRyn4YKjEK7SQfr2ECjmR+N2YERgli9chdZ1A68f7voiCxxzQ2 CEowiSWSyw4iR0prRWq4sYsqhZEuIleLOMIKO380Up+ZqORbntE+Cda/6r+tkxo3srlr 8Vq9nDI/3ggLyaZPFkQTyvSg6udGcczGbRkAb4AJFK6P8uyXklgTn8zUc4ZU67157HcL DBIV1BIg4yOUlhSPdU5cJgrewwLRfdzULLB/v5+Lxr1ycGR9SSkxYhI66dKK0LwhkUve erIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711083879; x=1711688679; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=puEnmpuMtWIod2k1UVfCqIWzYygqIhxZTCOJAAHsezs=; b=HqS2bRWiKPDeUJqkwWtM7INzUcxZD9h5RY4BWXxiYFRgR9PmpIQbZXqqFjK32h+5Ez Xo1TXQc0vuzNCFCVsdYtuK0+d7MlvEbUpyTv63TDNaoMyqFUzKZ3zT6pjQK1y57Crv4a rq8kgVwwkI6CicLha3mReBMtBstBP7fdoQql2PfVQms3b7LxjtL/ysVHnXaotW3iPtUg T3KiuAaceqQBkKazWoS8mOZGJnYMCf/Lu60gCmi4y+RJ+fUSyk/JImS6ZD4ee7Lf/u83 zdrNXIzi8yhL4zYr+xYKkyt7R8ihibcWmOzMAVN3NN0ONMJFCWJ/vqBRJkA2l2RBuK8l 2eiw==