Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for draft-hegde-lsr-asla-any-app-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 23 August 2021 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YPx/V6iFlWI60XR84/QFDVJk0XpqoxlavUyu7ENT6u8=; b=QlJcuIbZzMpF7PbTJ1n/9eXJudT2YkiWUIRME397S0d12k4H4DLRJQSoWa5jNalAtN iuBELjW2+vI8pRCyS+beIfgAN8Azm+206D5msVivERiK7romZINah72BZ4hj09lDHvUr fW7uMXRzIRYRkFaRgdA+NztDdi9HQmnx8XcoAsHqDy/LK30A3ONaYbQUk5lLHm7nCJJE XgA41BK3ji0GxLq/bs2qKO8yR89DTP9S9/Gm5AyvONYsHUEe6WvbOz6IFMRCxW/AuIwo xpQUL46WsSNKvci0NxMlkZovfO9LDS3hrn8391oeeI/VRPHyR6EixL35zIYkGz6YcIo0 Gnkg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YPx/V6iFlWI60XR84/QFDVJk0XpqoxlavUyu7ENT6u8=; b=lGvb1ffUEaUt6jY+iOvJrVGsMuJFFTZkQNHBvQwQ7JlSM87oOWIbGHCPBSXIs9mwBC 3nJeQR/dOG/fEaJBsx2OeuqItUA+GPcYOuTGyoEudw/m69QcVEL275y3kFVKKeQHXGBB 3YgFLMimfkDd9qcuC1YvZcj8YxwNVOGQdctCa7KU5wfocP6n2d3/IPSP2MU0ysHtRwDY 3FCE5/FvltPR2xM1AD/h9Ddh3mMEoPKm8zW+NfNguClWE9fTsWpor33P2mPba7/Djxx7 x9SiQac4sfjcXbfNejkuunKX+wNwooTXCpfac1+5oJQ0NSE5w6iILT8ou4PhphOyV24I +wjw==
References: <162943024158.25012.15758140620996305842@ietfa.amsl.com> <BL0PR05MB53167201E607E5922DECA320AEC19@BL0PR05MB5316.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB4337B66A6C77DB8FFF31DE57C1C19@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMEtOfUmGw95YownrXZ3fx_V74bWWeOqukX01j5nTM6fFg@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337836ED3EA8AFEB7115E07C1C19@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMGn=6s67s93mx-X59j_HWwZNE=L3FyP=dG=omfZy8q67w@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB43375E493D07444E8EFE63A0C1C29@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+wi2hOTvh-x066hCGE3QcFzee+9Eqs-ggS=UOmPsKmE-=O-qA@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB433781EA40F0235F8FF2FAF0C1C29@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CY4PR05MB35762B9BC45E0800AEE4E666D5C49@CY4PR05MB3576.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <BY5PR11MB433772470128AFF0E008933AC1C49@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>