Re: [Lsr] LSR: Using DSCP for path/topology selection Q

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 16 November 2018 00:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Y+Cx6TnGPGxc4yiRigCkiI29qPFf9hw7IBGVePG7EHs=; b=X1tVtJ+sSIYNcR6IqVSh7IGiYckIhJV67KUc+U/f4ZsfD3TuKWAI5f48dKzDRtp/gJ OY3f2jwbXKkW8tJoUQTVIN5jUKycuP1UqIV2wpJ5DZKP6YCAaVgLzddYsGgU3Tz945u5 +P39VyH05+hMWZXg2b1SEoaEe2RAxcMMJCcgqXCzidcuOuOR3MnyM1MVGQXYRm0mBkE/ zJKiH3Jz87RV0DWAmNav992BqOfDwCaBqTmed6jKqCgMNVMd1dmECxjKYjd5Mob9WDuh aMWiwxkQu9rzs2+6ci3Eu7yc71Zibvg1nP8MWEHL2NBVqDaFbpQLdML1/Odvg1oyI9aZ uZaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Y+Cx6TnGPGxc4yiRigCkiI29qPFf9hw7IBGVePG7EHs=; b=MeIDVOcTmG89SQmXkmAtEgEk8yGmeKnJm1FAqjqe5I0hUdqT+B6F767Lx7uwov/MBl cOa1n1bOzmofIcJZjouA5H/yVOVYVDFtVnPXa6jFwYPjR+PaMwvwU2nk2PBL+FtUElCQ 6nRZDxLha3cEiZIRgMEVq2lxRPLwzjk5nzomS6k4peJeQVZ6ec6fUg2DNLmZv10/sEC9 S2uMiofOzUH81kCh5ooP0G3KmUJgQ0hwmPI7pxjKiahN8HqXhAJCmSigevekl9gqpYYP qoeHObIkzaSGVy56seyrmopdBgJ0gg0WEUP/LRE60zkUbcKG3zO8CT3uozH0WWOBZyFM MT3Q==