Re: [Lsr] IGP Monitoring Protocol

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 12 July 2022 13:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eq4BOJ1m7d6niZi9DjwE3RGEdwRay39hmmV8P5DwziE=; b=K62fwhYscSsLu0L7mUmnGFUm2FBpDvTxGWI3z2qN59MheWEx4eDtcIz1RlH1Wkdw/r SbM2oNeL3oHPTYQFDT3vthjdsm7xedXkcjVl72ovN5tfsInc5bArUk2Gy2wmaq5Ss6Lm 8jyxglpHNncaaL7l2w0s5yW8a9yjLvFTgwx1ZtgGjJZ+tSzjHGZ6biOW9vZ+mXB1bZiN V5xJKNKM5K61kkT3W3nuLvzeka/yQSEtXQPDVCEpS/AoP1ye5j/72MIzcvRL7y9RO0SX M3SdR4/CVSF5r3P2z4Gh37p56qhrEgPjcW8ubgzDg3sEtjnzGkild8W6Wv8CbJC2hhGX tATg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eq4BOJ1m7d6niZi9DjwE3RGEdwRay39hmmV8P5DwziE=; b=7H7p4RxIGuev9LlBVEiE9lSKBIdu/YMobuJ1AQlT6FfnJswDwl0VmPwMnm2AHwMWO1 XH58ZhnKooJ2dXTd64SNPaxlqfDSu6jadkBuFwoREQ5iWTpfySog6R/jpVc2k9wcs59p 9x/eesF86b2IPDoYsyMu4varpViH7MMDTdEByIOpHU+sLgwIEj0IHUFxrspxzXzvmrB7 MgM2cFboi2T7oMmEmJqweMJNm3NRb8/n3ffuDSv3kKvrlE/VUcbHv92xoD9NTULlTESF UsTQOMcFHDDV6jaK1A+QlVObhJnD3EnUjU9ofHtIDvSKexzxEFDZnteN7GrqRGRwhH9G fhag==