Re: [Lsr] [Idr] [GROW] IGP Monitoring Protocol

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sun, 10 July 2022 22:44 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9qpo3kGlo3m0dIfEwmeB2L9A3bYO03cp+3mcCMDN/7g=; b=Z47P95bXpeupiaTWZfoww62GHfVz1ueDvVhqM82FozTy1jXMjF2hr4U2bmgwyqZZ9O 5nDnTiPkKon7N8y+p2lrxCWzhTy3AmMFq6S2VrV4tTH2Y7pA4ELJt0+KPY5QKNXqHT8U Md114XBjMyBP3CAYSjdA1jZFGVA+WyASW7s7yG1XaOgFWaqz7xkMG5bupmyAo9SDQNj6 ClzcQku4Vp18U68vGyV5MG4Q2zcgmmhttMT9nFyp8hhgXBUymhWyibsVXvFQAiixDLLS NU33UzPNx8l2HwGzSjUCzXiAt+MtzPamK/Qos77kVf99/48ZiYzeQ8Xyo7bP5Pgdbnod CXVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9qpo3kGlo3m0dIfEwmeB2L9A3bYO03cp+3mcCMDN/7g=; b=j5JQTdqeWsVheJ1g6C5nAL5lhT6j5/5atxflO/0dqQ4yBElqXG4MCx+i5lMC4UZnjY uXXhlhH5hNSfbOoUy5uL/VLA0zSTdovL56+XrNX0Mjem5yx9e792nwKlpOLKOFtKXrD2 zjSvIA1gOQUFGpPB5a+GMK/veevH5a54fQMgwA5dSIcT09Y08p8DkPydRA15l1ID0fMF y5wtMAPCJJ/ZYPqC4Du00myzFIDGzKHjUISB+Tg3wtr3f4l1oBO4uFpmg9fG8+KDBUw7 Cpoa4EY05Vsb7Q7Y4II0uk+Yr9fYIjm36dzJP+cZXx6U3vVtvdQ9cuPZ6XJLeisCIir2 ALHA==
References: <CAOj+MMHN5knfMyuuGu6t9fXteyDgQ19H2K_VYhyZ-rmnCMNPsg@mail.gmail.com> <F8392B56-E825-4351-9A5B-77726F12ADA5@gmail.com> <BYAPR08MB487235B00D83D4C8ACDD7426B3859@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV397brAMP+x4Ve06xiYpRDy7V1_bmKT5_nuOmeEwofrgg@mail.gmail.com> <FA1C146F-38F0-4C8B-95A4-FD43578D76DC@gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFfcUazjih-zEPHvz2-cceYYg87Y2M3c=B0uC10PidCNg@mail.gmail.com> <704FD9FD-CFF7-4E1B-AE4A-3D0420E93270@cisco.com>