Re: [Ltru] zh != Mandarin

"Debbie Garside" <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk> Thu, 05 June 2008 19:56 UTC

From: Debbie Garside <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk>
To: "'Phillips, Addison'" <addison@amazon.com>, "'Broome, Karen'" <Karen_Broome@spe.sony.com>, 'Peter Constable' <petercon@microsoft.com>
References: <AQHIxgLu9AlGx5cj/0mtkmlbJHUiWQ==><C9BF0238EED3634BA1866AEF14C7A9E561BFAA260C@NA-EXMSG-C116.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>, <30b660a20806041822o6d4b40edy457ed403e67d2895@mail.gmail.com><C9BF0238EED3634BA1866AEF14C7A9E561BFAA261A@NA-EXMSG-C116.redmond.corp.microsoft.com><15f501c8c6f2$2a53a810$0a00a8c0@CPQ86763045110><DDB6DE6E9D27DD478AE6D1BBBB835795633368156C@NA-EXMSG-C117.redmond.corp.microsoft.com><E19FDBD7A3A7F04788F00E90915BD36C13C251BA07@USSDIXMSG20.spe.sony.com> <4D25F22093241741BC1D0EEBC2DBB1DA013AC2FE49@EX-SEA5-D.ant.amazon.com>