Re: [manet] Re: [Manet-dt] Review Request

"Charles E. Perkins" <charles.perkins@nokia.com> Thu, 29 March 2007 17:07 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:02:31 -0700
From: "Charles E. Perkins" <charles.perkins@nokia.com>
To: ext Joe Macker <joseph.macker@nrl.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: [manet] Re: [Manet-dt] Review Request
Cc: 'manet' <manet@ietf.org>, manet-dt@ietf.org

Hello Joe,

O.K.  Now I _am_ confused, and ask for advice.

I've been reluctant for quite some months to invest the
number of hours to review these documents, because
I figured that nobody would care what I said about
them very much.  During the last meeting, Thomas and
others convinced me to review them (i.e, that they
_would_ care what I said).

So do I spend the time, or not?  It will take me at least
another 6-7 hours of wall time to go through the
documents and identify editorial revisions, some more
hours to compare against alternative packet formats,
and at least that much time to carry on the e-mail
discussions.  I'm willing to do it, but not if it is a farce
and waste of time.

Please let me know!

Regards,
Charlie P.