Re: [manet] Reactive Protocol Situation

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Thu, 01 November 2012 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1351788905; bh=MJXeE2vGKSjGDKeELOJUFxZLM2O7JzNMJLfqQRxnoKk=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; b=OerT+Bd9yq065foJvxJeAJG9kVIRFOH1NtmnmfWvEj8dxX1MQGleYEmh37QT2TGHoovZ5QD7whBC/Grumwey/aipFNe1H8JJIIAVQpwANH44bEUTN8XySOPJ3sE/uy9cEP25GPhl7W4cRYEan7xdt6qg7mHdkwXT+7Q/0clK/vA=
X-YMail-OSG: a6iXgC0VM1lUULJ..fQVISgPyW1qzREpRg0CDFcl3xZcX.L .j5h0kyreUTMZboW13AZeVCL4Dg7ToXraSgZ4L20f0l8jH6rdbF7w._PN_jA v4VfohYs0s22Al_SEiji_q20qAIw3Y0Av0kYClU6nmkMQ.SQ9dG.5TP7MUyj qhwLng4OVgF9ElZY0c.WrFkcSPIsVqOLi3Dl4VYuB4wohLXs0uWP0o8Dloqm 20nyhgK7GFZl6h0_Fnh_K_NOV.oLtvgZucwEqxm6EY2TM3_zEbWdaA_n2TKh 9j6UR9lyj8l98uE7SIUHJAXjRZX2yWOlqOSYo5PPZfQfgCyTyYfL1nWcMraD boWJav_FR5B7lILj3IwEIl4o7guUSDF1mhaH.PxEkUg7RpATrEwF7Ck5cwSi HaQLtJm.oAkKOXojiKMnC8GML.MD9tixd0hahCS3tj_axwoMlxPrikjnV8c5 PHfnMkomab7m7Kwf2