Re: [manet] Reactive Protocol Situation

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Tue, 30 October 2012 23:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=17ZjzMVOlrePX8VIQwV0EG2RAJaZLzbIRhE6S1uu8Ew=; b=XJgmKapFgkkiDRmZSY9lPTDjV0o/HjqIzbEd6vNcmoWY5epm9Rmmt7+TzERDMPIxVO 374CifbR+L1Ip1Ri552mGo2ZwD+qqy4JzfRLBHgtp9QeDjd7t1JmCUjoQ652fvzBCfRq 0mXA3kKD7p7vLTdsHBm4iwHGSLCPbi4cZOGZ0c1JUC8PAa4l3Xr54vfgFrlCXdZuXkwu Qf0PDKd5A6DhM8Pcc/xKWgzzfz5pX8Wpyf2dRdeYxn4ni9XsA4lJEb4f/dzrqeteo933 WyLAd7ed3otZ2bbewa1Bn1PsZNmznIuIrVyGciNQ26rkSv79+Za+ms3WD3hdS8LTnsvZ afiw==