Re: [manet] Reactive Protocol Situation

Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=fu0paFJCqytxKAH15YciXbMc6H5njF/iR7Llv0A9Yec=; b=Mxflsjm61SIJ6P3quX/HIq3wmhbeiUZfAFZ0HEVgfaBC+d5BmIECnZVYCU1D4N7fo0 2oarFXJQ2b9c1HyD4Q+WAAPnYItmM0b/bF9htIpnxOVdvhS/vp+zEp8FYNGy2lcImdgO UTQAq88e5X38Uiez8IJ8g+RHdD2Z/BhrQtulpqZYtVlfHlcntDApBShDourduo83VGjX lGeoz/ODHMCmA5uW2h4iagM9Lq47Lz/iIEY+1BAF+w9nwhkng7Sg6jHizC0Ni0qEewa3 cfJKjNJwDTHDT8JK22c2pLAPVGBJbm7ZtoE4chwYXVDblX7UekM5O6WahLriHwebdMnm AA9Q==