Re: [manet] New DLEP extension drafts

Henning Rogge <henning.rogge@fkie.fraunhofer.de> Tue, 05 September 2017 07:51 UTC

To: manet@ietf.org
References: <1500890455.2721.234.camel@tropicalstormsoftware.com> <1504171326.31980.2.camel@tropicalstormsoftware.com> <e7aa4a01-3eab-7625-26ed-49d2e43893e6@fkie.fraunhofer.de> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801D30BA2E9@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <CALtoyomabfv+kbonfFG7T37JtcqeVLJ3XTESKcoTeqZKbi8s3A@mail.gmail.com> <CAGnRvuqqFg5EjOgRHABtVPuNjsufoWAw_wixTzmdwUKMNDEWMQ@mail.gmail.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801D30BD277@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com>