Re: [manet] New DLEP extension drafts

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Sat, 02 September 2017 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Kmb17e+eioPhdMKvNSf8qZ6KhfNiIvEgi+tIwndbl/U=; b=FPWPGjlOhXzHrKnqob8myWp3AfaaY7TYl5NcJvuDnFOMHoEk4ZKCMVdYyymuztIU6N BSlrVEdNAuN/bx19BXtPbsqWV6nw/m5jmiupHRp7pkSgnrkEcN5nqNQFl5wAkF+HqkVI eo9KUZAy+aE/gZ/dnk6qev+GmGO7LWD/L0rSRUwMkof6qZU8ns5Yw7BEuceHiCGj5Zm1 j01B8rI7aj6UNV9JuNf+QgP7S8nxiR1fgn6vvfQBhDPCue8q2/kVZorGAbFAplThRnup a6AxZQuB1zFVULpo7qpKn7RanHxeeH6Za4QklqLUnXldkkV7Zpy8WrLC8/wRs/56WVy4 NyFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Kmb17e+eioPhdMKvNSf8qZ6KhfNiIvEgi+tIwndbl/U=; b=Ul+2jZKQzpDrYmjcBKQMLtkSaiHI4Oh/eQf0xD9xOsIPOCuq7pBJhVY7MYP1qnu27o cxoEQEd5Sozb42+t9WmzXXBO1vanW2xZVIRnbh4krkU39XE/xxa+Ou7UHTTagaUY6/Fu D3uW7yhPAXMGJNRyF1096k6u8O5++pjLXhRfLXaTFVvkEcSbDM/vQ+kPIGtVDz7kX1vj oe/HAh1YImq0hPpmKzrzUTwBwKrGRUKhtRAexTJ4PXc5jPE7bY08MBRFHNyPf5G9G1AU HGQn+ySgAHJFTFs2vqBIyfZY9Rz5o62FmugM5ALqfO2yOcnBzFVZRak1frBPoNVA+1TW Nmrg==