Re: [manet] [its] Scenarios, potential topics...

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Wed, 25 July 2012 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rdjQoylG7IWI5bceVq1pEN7ULm5wCG5Su23oVLuD28E=; b=UjH1XeFf8/ghNTnDNo5jZC9tAfsqZCwL3YGSsx2KxhxvSQJQY4JCsb2rijG/kh1jX3 8QQPPhl0tZH/unbhQOppX8fB3FFNgHDQNWqa591stfWWLWif6CoSMmYY3bxaqPiR3QOM bE+WTTscibcHHahykO6jzQD60nCvoVMyHMhkYEzU98qX6BHbWD4FivhdXKxwQjTVrmMD eiON9xmi3NhW3kWewH2dL0LEn/CzT7bm2+VQL6wKunGevUF/DidukSIYfBwH7+hRqgZn aYL6Pfi3LQj3HLVYyQUAe19ixV2z3x77oo+OYgrfMmwFL1JeyI5fMUye/ip+6enSFr4A Q0Wg==