Re: [manet] [its] Scenarios, potential topics...

"Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com> Tue, 03 July 2012 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sratliff@cisco.com; l=12135; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1341335463; x=1342545063; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=srh5T3V8HtOVJ/mEapOnZoqAVpZuvuJyaSps1NJBV4Q=; b=SzZir+RkfiuBRAc+85KueHK+FgT2BkpXkgGZZ3wAia5Brqmby8Ga0xaM 9g42745V/NLFSUWFqHmZF/KGIW2kAhRgtHYt1+UHLxQQlbu0iWW+Xk6ji ZsCx8t8FzsL/dgyrs0jkijfaT6GgZTuTYLQJHIHEySnNYR8oPWEJXtLoi I=;