Re: [manet] [its] Scenarios, potential topics...

liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com> Thu, 26 July 2012 07:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4d75gvEQyiFGBwyHoGLl9Ufc04cLERaigC9GLdcLAK0=; b=skufv8KREOfrrQZ5wcnBOXOvGQGdMvXXfn8zQ7cNtLeZWEB7YZizle164kU4WZH9oA TDL7L17LX4URnTwWX5oBuMhCN5U+mBkzgfrXXJ5JLfn4yN8Pj0Sk9mVN12zy8R7atuU+ Bal5c0mw9vLO0vHnJ0+kQLzNCuec/KciL+4HmIVGRinXlymWeUzF4y2aKMRUBxv70BLI IQAJWUFqOSrd33u08zUBIu2gE4cmVKRt1ZCoV4dFIpWIQXTvvsR8AjxBkiqZvShGFr+C Lzql5L8K48CIbzw03BRwlW2fr8SbOI83+G+Mjykmflmkry1geu7qP8/1k52frhXxZnaw d/MA==