Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threads-01

Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Thu, 19 March 2015 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=d7csduX7sP1QmXIbeZXQbmujHQWn0jeSynPTQckZ2mA=; b=uVJ0LLVXfVJThcrRAPWEpo5c13uL5f02ETN/08cxY/Yx04tX4pJ21406+QTF5Ku1Co Q8hIu/4ZMChD0VitXWQ/TD/eO65rLgCXpO1efARerGvOkFeabccVsfABvv+FSmPfoBCZ XPY9OtHvJjDDvRq7U1WIg+p0l5REM0u3eC2/azKKYJQaZwNJB300tr7JGJhYF7QXRdbR e3pNUlj/PR1Rm7azM2V23lSF/lHm0JFtYG8RYsKmo+pv1ygODR12HAHv3um7zaWEiqn8 lHUOrqpD/CL6IWHSQz/Q7/THmXRY2GS16ZLAAnsE7C4AgkCwuGWYfMyfJJiei+tdjIyn iNRA==