Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threads-01

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Thu, 19 March 2015 14:52 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:52:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, "Thomas Heide Clausen (thomas@thomasclausen.org)" <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threads-01

Even if deciding to limit to NHDP where the issue is between it and an (unknown) alternative, it might be worth indicating which threats are NHDP specific, and which are not. For example the hash attacking is not NHDP specific. (Depending on which is most common, which could be called out as an exception, possibly by section.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687