Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threads-01

Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Tue, 24 March 2015 07:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=KUvdpvagGtulhjCclFFGMaAtiUfqMZL/+FFDEdjnfLk=; b=Ff3S8PFfmBM1gogADKIOdXjayR1/Id9c/NgchKJ4N7Kl6xca6VodPql/RmmFAdbiL7 pk57AuN2s6Gi0EBF6yzolZqOFePP9axZgj4qzi0a5U5F/KIAXXQPLMocaIfMttthlps2 PbMPNX2MznzcQt9KjAfxbJjDHE/96jKLGOLPjM8pBXjnuc734UsnWPfgSTB7sfat8WHa 5Wcoade+feY/rK3EwoH8RWI+4bfW7i0CyhK3+77iJpT8F9ukVb9wqHyUtZhrYkOv1e/6 1CADDi7uF0ZGyylQKiDw5EPt+YfFTO5J18c5fqchglkRyMbfpVesiDCeJVnUoY+GtkjL eX3Q==