Re: [manet] Message integrity and message mutability (was RE: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-13 review - a couple of big ticket Items)

Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@gmail.com> Mon, 25 April 2016 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=K6acDlM7oT51womuzfwx6i6sFsxqhs3iYWlD+rEP5HY=; b=VPhPqdOcfoy3hp1F5hUEMC9PV8NXFEsRXNj5mbHJ+7WZg0f1QAn1KEVtr8r1TGJxJs 4ot72sBHq2kBLNNjtKoCQAO9rzpnU6Rlj1qXu4HJsjx++HBg/CqLi2smOF8O+ZDYvRzl IFgUyrIrH1D7Te0M2uFcARabG0HEi51qVNk4LBBxy5SAH6GCoHY/rAwbZPOQehiBh9ul l+py7+131usBkPWI3VF+e9EfuiKY2TBnKuMAHfNKNGTn3r2fS/yyLKoRal4oV1XDzBhM 14lAnM9nPNWP9wxwZVZVtkbgnDoPleADFcZYq7YufTYy2taA9Nm9aj6tVGRAiC5mD/IG yiBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=K6acDlM7oT51womuzfwx6i6sFsxqhs3iYWlD+rEP5HY=; b=Kei8bbjI1UzVvX6HWoCPcxZ/rXzqTsW/LHBvjIi4INjHb0AZSCa8s0M/6S0odUYz1P 6/0p6NuIgDWWB8XYLTSlspMtIQUoXACKXn+VjTYpJNNWIU27AKmdTr++/Jc9R7fihmQt 53es4GPUoCHM5emAwc3GmpDFmFMNuLAX2VcSVLmTT+WQS+bRTBBTAbjsQc4RSiCvyBoc SpQcTz33oC5aLqY1fi3OTDFou5shqjC0zuq8gFLnYNLL8eghZBsJx5Lpzhr6CViMK/hB cmUJrOsKo0sddbRGiNAS+QnToutJYVduTcSosUoGsf9FTB/DRqtbO9nXL2xiQVfmLXhd wclg==
References: <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E267@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <1F5AB0F1-0B92-4A66-A08F-A2BF8B414D9F@thomasclausen.org> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E2C8@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <5EE270D1-30EF-42A9-BF11-7F4267967AC0@fu-berlin.de> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E324@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <3F51EFE1-7D89-49E9-8B1B-87C02D7A705D@thomasclausen.org> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E356@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <0E2F32E3-A198-48BA-A712-F9F59F8BBAA0@thomasclausen.org> <CAAePS4D3A3g7NbZ4jND04xhJ2Q+gbGP-7sXZ4p4eC55=ejiWLw@mail.gmail.com> <B0317B9B-09AA-48A5-90C2-2A8DA51C8281@mnemosyne.demon.co.uk> <CAAePS4DCHy6R_Ht7KF3MoeZ7ML+BawnobC92VLQZyS5FaA7vdQ@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B12C9@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CAN1bDFwyTFatXOkuY+N2czFPqVmoygRjSCRG2bubS=sBhLqE7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAAePS4Botm8kfQXuJczHC_rYfjtisDrTk5Vdb5m2LafP2qkTTg@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B1556@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <84C7FCA8-B122-4534-ACB7-0C799F14A569@thomasclausen.org> <CA+-pDCdy=9Bea4nwQ5k8hqAPTJ04RgvdeDqHaj6MXeRnFj-3dg@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B15E3@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net>