Re: [manet] MANET Protocol Applicability

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 08 June 2012 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=K9gQyX0PXX+H5uXlClULQPyTZMhfI+cNN8rF6Vqm3YY=; b=0J+9Ad9SptWfsY9RF82buk8lPAAPqk0+DgNdukOiEoTLPRzdti5u0DessSJb6gTFfc 7jYhMUb8V9HYDRGwYEb0vWsKeHvfHnwD97NZgJ0x3OgDuvk2V8Ds/zggcmWndrogjyNA zYSXYJvuKueaM9J/iNSuSXBdffc/b9MxvxVlnDEFTF4y+XvxEVfuYOWz9ZaysBo6DwXP fYy0RMa+iebJ19AsBMCehXqHyMSijmQnKpqpHk8b/q6jzJljWfXi6KfGyNxOro+9p46H fV0HFq30jdd2uHzMNGD9DbFGkAquGFmcDbUmRVk2cGfSOldFpCLjcUzDRRy5EPZariEW 1JIg==