Re: [manet] MANET Protocol Applicability

Teco Boot <teco@inf-net.nl> Fri, 08 June 2012 10:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer :x-gm-message-state; bh=SUJ0S7zg+zER5N9LyryJy7kBq+93E3Oo9nwdYz3iPOM=; b=GpXXwbV7CB81rFcAXme76Mnh7k0f5OK9RsvSmMCHH+41X09eeoD3l64Xq81TM3rZlr OpxIz4OhCOi3A8PyW8A4GKBLJQ7VW/SJheNTgkRynvTrtHKWkumxPbUysiO2Pya7DPP9 6E9mCbtajPfja5t1BRHTErej1bAIJSJZk4o1JNqxbfnmzUDGim00G3ItKnIDuPevUky8 kNPBsUI0NiZa9uHAhWErB2nnFdX5z2E0+mtWg6QG6GqSvAdgE+ujXDFdJ2f7+MKmoSRV s6gpgBy9THYlZetsiOGf9R0QF7P6Uy6AEz0MzrTA8AFfH1jU96AgAARVt+P4+H9OeZMr EffQ==