Re: [manet] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6130 (4866)

Nikolai Malykh <nmalykh@gmail.com> Tue, 15 November 2016 13:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=R2WJhVHbYwPUFkvBLmrrQl611eabnKats/yF7gZqZy8=; b=OthEzI9XnC12Kv/hEVDN1BcGNkMBi2UzZHsekBu8rrUJLdmY4Qr8Dm2LYO4JL+O6T1 oM6dFey7aYZMwXaLPcJjWRFq2zmTWPBhekWypTd6QGcmtYUu2xAiisDK5NQblo+AGOqb FThARR/JfyT393Mf3l5Q+1JftpDDcH8ZxZ+qWYtjRW5lIhXBIt05n9zlRuo5qbsbLOtd ferVxL4WCxfpqVD4xQza6O45Ap2keHmOHFcWdZnQ/XsUGEE3XMpURGlBKogKdL3Yaso9 7F0awlvECE0A1qgamo2coyJs7c5XWI+HmtxsSa4cjtdQe9COyEdMK8pZBK/XrOlfKloZ espA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R2WJhVHbYwPUFkvBLmrrQl611eabnKats/yF7gZqZy8=; b=Uywp7TiexEJu5Yt9E7boaIliXG5QhEuwrX3UbEgFAwezmBR5oSGSob3+9MoakDHCaE Ehqn5q17fkboDcMvCfGeK3pyF927kKRxJqN+tHPOYIbVUTyMbbDLhqTYas233BOzBOHs GZWfU6iyDZVOt2w2wmA7MFfuJrAGx2QGsXzS3ykNtwg2iQ9zpKbeybZAm+YBP8FSuccH s4avu4HtRk1PTJgqLR6kCPcqR02HiSfLL13rAbBp94zVd+4TpKFQ4I8pAZj9gd8kIDWB xdJddj0RKFQdBk/KTxr/FFT9FAmcDWM+OmZdl5+6Mr7PCvNdi7stamxej4aPmvKOy+FT kbbw==