Re: [manet] MANET meeting at IETF85

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Mon, 15 October 2012 00:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=+y+o1MuYN8Ergp5eOTgpGzougkvbQs+5ROyUE1uORPQ=; b=PLpdURyBlrL9pksK/o5ccZZWAG95gsPFZDa/J66GKCdfo7bPRd8SbKWXyhLXgLu/DS r4f4I0ANwfgvS7qDN6CMY0P3hAvvzWlTL9oz/dSPkEiHqGJQL/qdA0DCR2rFSGTQduXZ /KYerGeHcNglaePH1q0bKIu1yx2/Q2lTVOep5UCMmhbDEnb0rNBekW2mLbVJ6XkwOgRH cbwYQyVNJrGDiChVOo/o8nBmXhIezti7U8NNYQLhXI0DX/J1yX5OqR3x3JsjpoqupnH1 lsXxvIut37CTebhN8+RPPDHETBXlTOt2Wpum8gQxsTY2gQV+U2zngmKrxj9FIiB9Mixb dIzg==
References: <CAK=bVC8EPURNU7yQqsckzSXoxXP-xP_pOSHSd1fepQ30Y2pC-A@mail.gmail.com> <CADnDZ8-xwpk8rewCYOVxWSJVkU3jf1dw+D=VrZVF6hxYtTGVYg@mail.gmail.com> <54F3B19D-4657-4AA3-B323-25F407357EB3@cisco.com> <ADAF144E-8A9E-4808-8203-0438C4A89899@cisco.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D24F7841F@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <318ECCCC-3DCD-46C8-8D0F-95AEBAE9D468@inf-net.nl> <2ED1D3801ACAAB459FDB4EAC9EAD090C0F404E40@xmb-aln-x03.cisco.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D24F7849C@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CFDBF585-8FC9-4569-9248-C51302EECC07@herberg.name> <B3AF1549-D185-46A9-995E-566C9D2E877B@inf-net.nl> <29959252-16D7-470C-96A5-05E70D218849@watteco.com> <CAK=bVC8XX=CRHmiHfO83ZbHz-rRDj2DcSbuPmjKnd-5JCjH0oQ@mail.gmail.com> <546B80D0-7AA7-4320-B28A-AC6059C6084E@watteco.com> <CAK=bVC_ehKiFh_R0whYCLf2Gf+9kbaf-xr=9rPnSxs3jgiVFEQ@mail.gmail.com> <03B78081B371D44390ED6E7BADBB4A7721FD99E1@xmb-rcd-x02.cisco.com> <D14600E7-B21E-454B-90A8-8C29060523F9@herberg.name> <03B78081B371D44390ED6E7BADBB4A7721FDC303@xmb-rcd-x02.cisco.com>